What do I do when I have a claim?

Call law enforcement or fire department if necessary.

Prevent any additional damage.

Record date & time.

Call your agent. 

Sheryl Leonard 712-830-9030 

Holstein Office 712-368-2611      Cherokee Office 712-321-3315

Take photos of the damage if it is a safe environment.

Claim Tips Red.png